Friday, May 17, 2013

Be Good, Be Happy

Friends..... It has been a long, hard month for me. It is as if God had to remind me not to be naïve about the world around me. See, I am a pretty lucky girl. I am literally happy most of my days. But ya want to know why?!? It is because I have no guilt in my heart! I do what I feel is 'right' everyday. I understand that my actions affect everyone around me. I understand people make mistakes and I try not to judge. But I see too many of you leaning on those mistakes like a crutch.
Be a good person and good things will happen!!!

Bad things have been happening around me all month long and I don't deserve it. People I love have done things that I cannot even wrap my mind around. I am talking real life shit. Shit that scars. Shit that changes lives. And all I want to say is this... All of you.. Look at yourself in the mirror today. Know that from this day on you are going to be a good person... you are going to make the right decisions...no matter what mistakes you have made in the past. Don't hurt another person, physically, sexually or emotionally. Don't put those drugs in your body. Know that we are all in this world together and acknowledge your impact. Are you making the life around you better??? If not, start today. That is all we can do to make this a better life.... It is the key to happiness..... I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment