Thursday, June 26, 2014

I am Mercurian

I take the role of observer, avid for novelties, discoveries, and surprises.  Everything catches my attention and becomes an opportunity for new encounters, relationships, and learning.  The world amazes me, amuses me, and sometimes stimulates my curiosity.  Because the most important thing is to discover, and because I consider that each new situation is packed with potentialities, I try to fill the gaps in my knowledge. Although my open-mindedness may scatter my centers of interest, it also enables me to carefully avoid sticking to only one immutable and rigid view.  The slightest sign enables me to perceive the other side of the coin, as well as the infinite complexity of people and of situations...



These above are not my own words, but rather an incorporation of interpretations of my natal chart.  Don't know wth I'm talking about?? LOL.  You Can Read More Here: Born December 30, 1982, I am Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment