Thursday, January 13, 2022

Who is Sophia Stewart?

What started out as a deeper-dive into the Matrix films turned into quite a perplexing investigation. 

About two weeks ago, my girlfriend and I snuck out for a random trip to the movie theater and seen the Matrix Resurrections.  I fell right back in love with the storyline, so I came home and immediately began searching for the books. To my surprise, I cannot find one.  

I expected to find four Harry-Potter-book thick novels to dissect.  Instead, I read that the Matrix was created as a screenplay... That there are no books, only comic books.  

Right before I am about to abandon my search, I find an article about a woman named Sophia Stewart. Evidently this woman wrote a book in 1981 titled The Third Eye and is convinced that her work was plagiarized and used to make not only the Matrix movies but also the terminator movies as well??  

So of course, I bought her book in an attempt to find the original Matrix story. 



[CHECK BACK LATER FOR A LINK TO A BOOK REVIEW OF THE THIRD EYE WRITTEN BY SOPHIA STEWART]



No comments:

Post a Comment